[Users] acc_rad_request problem

Cseke Tamas cseke.tamas at eworldcom.hu
Thu Sep 7 11:00:03 CEST 2006

Hello,

Thanks the help, in the meanwile i've found it in the source code, and i
use this way...

    if (is_method("INVITE")) {
        acc_rad_request("200 Invite received...");
    }
    else if (is_method("ACK")) {
        acc_rad_request("200 Ack received...");
    }

But, the following config should work similar, isn't it?
Why does accounting packet for INVITE arrvive late to Radius?

modparam("acc", "radius_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "radius_missed_flag", 2)

modparam("acc", "radius_config", "/etc/radiusclient-ng/radiusclient.conf")
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 1)

setflag(1);
setflag(2);

Thanks and regards,