[Users] Automatic INVITE when fone goes off-hook

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya mahesh at corp.aptela.com
Wed Sep 6 17:35:35 CEST 2006

I know, not *directly* openser related, but hey, it is tangentially related
I've got a scenario where some of my users want to 'hard-wire' their fones so that when their fone goes off-hook, it automatically sends an INVITE to a different (pre-specified) fone.
And yes, they don't want to have to press a key on their fone (don't ask. i *know* its dumb. but hey, its what they want...)
Has anyone seen *anything* along these lines?
Any fones that do something similar?

cheers

Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya (703) 386-1500 x9100
CTO mahesh at aptela.com
Aptela, Inc. http://www.aptela.com
"Aptela: How Business Answers The Call"