[Users] Proxy to Proxy Communication

shiva sankar padhy shivapd1983 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 07:49:59 CEST 2006

Dear Members!

I am very new to This VOIP Technology. I have just installed the Openser. I
am now able to Do the Communication between the users who are resisterd in
the proxy but how do I establish the calls to another proxy.I mean Lets
consider I have two Proxies and I want  a user of Proxy 1 to coomunicate
with a user of Proxy2.How will I edit the configuration files so that I can
achieve that.

And One more thing.How do I achieve the Nat Traversal in openser.Let us
consider I am running my Server in 24.10.65.90(Public and static).and I have
a Lan connection In the client side, When the two phones from the same LAN
want to talk with each other by using the proxy at 24.10.65.90, Its not
possible.I got Disconnected from the internet connection and also when I
tried this.If I am calling to a Phone other than this LAN using proxy at
24.10.65.90, I am able to establish.What may be the problem to the previous.
I hope I have explained my problems in a user Understandable way. I am
expecting a sooner reply.

Thanking you In Advance,
Shiva