[Users] Error when installing openseradmin.Please help..Please

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Sep 4 11:59:41 CEST 2006

Hello Feriato,

please try not to cross-post your messages. ser's lists have nothing to
do with openser admin.

On 09/04/06 11:06, Ferianto siregar wrote:
> Dear Nick,
>
> Thank you very much for your kind-hearted to help me. Thank you.
> Nick, If I can make a wish for some help to you, would you mind help
> me in these questions:
> 1. What do you mean by installing mysql? because when I run # rpm
> -qa|grep mysql, I got the version of mysql are :
> mysql-3.23.54a-11
> mysql-server-3.23.54a-11
> php-mysql-4.2.2-17
>
> Do I need install mysql again? If I have to, How? Please

I think you need reading a good book about ruby. The openser admin is
written in ruby and you should understand it first. If you do not find
one, then for sure there is a mailing list for ruby users where you can
get more.

Do not forget google, which gives pretty good answers.

Cheers,
Daniel