[Users] Re: [Serusers] OT: sipit19 conclusions

Greger V. Teigre greger at teigre.com
Tue Oct 31 11:20:10 CET 2006

Thanks, Klaus :-)
Here's a snippet that many may be interested in:
When asked about STUN support, the client implementations replied:
   6% I implement all the client requirements of
draft-ietf-behave-rfc3489bis
   6% I implement some, but not all, of the client requirements of
draft-ietf-behave-rfc3498bis
  13% I implement all of the client requirements of RFC3489
   7% I implement some, but not all, of the client requirements of RFC3489
  59% I do not implement STUN as a client
   9% Other

There are still a large number of endpoints (25%) that do not use
symmetric RTP.