[Users] X-lite is not Working, But SipEyeMedia Softphones is Working Fine.

Madhusudan.Jarhad at lntinfotech.com Madhusudan.Jarhad at lntinfotech.com
Wed Oct 25 11:43:53 CEST 2006

hi Sunkara,
I m using XLite phone with openser 1.1.0.
I can tell u only the configuration from xlite phone side
they are as follows,
Account tab-
        Display name can be anything
        User name - whitch u  have configured
        Passsword - whitch u  have configured
        Authorization user name - same as user name
        domain - that user is registerd in
        Set outbound value (radio button) to proxu and address with ip and
post
        eg 192.168.85.51:5060

Thats all to be done.
Hope it might help u
Regards,

sunkara <sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com>
Sent by: users-bounces at openser.org
10/25/2006 03:06 PM

Users at openser.org
cc

Subject
[Users] X-lite is not Working,  But SipEyeMedia Softphones is Working
Fine.

Hello Users,

I don't Know What Happening  in this Issues... Help me in this .

When Testing  the  X-lite Softphones, is not working. When I use the Sip
EyeMedia Softphone it Working Fine.

Is  Problem in X-lite Configuration or Router(Firewall Gateway Keepers )
is blocking  it...

Help me .
--
Thanks & Regards,