[Users]Can OpenSER uses same TCP session from the registration in some TLS case?

Pat wang wangyu39 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 20 00:52:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

I am working on the TLS with OpenSER and I found an something interesting.
If an INVITE received by OpenSER with a Request-URI of the client AOR then
OpenSER proxy the request via the same TCP session established during
registration. If the INVITE has a Request-URI of the client's contact URI
then OpenSER start a new TCP session.

For example:
One Eyebeam registers with AOR as: user1 at tlstest.com and has a contact URI
of user1 at 192.168.100.1. When an INVITE contains a RURI as user1 at tlstest.com
then OpenSER look up the location table and replace it with the
user1 at 192.168.100.1 then proxy it via the same TCP session as the one during
the registration. If an INVITE already has RURI as user1 at 192.168.100.1 then
OpenSER proxy this INVITE by starting a new TCP session and Eyebeam does not
accept the new session. The call will be failed in this case. I can't find
any solution to fix this issue. Could someone know this issue please give
some advice?

Thanks,

Patrick