[Users] Generating an INVITE from Openser's dialplan

Antoine Fressancourt af.devlist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 10:15:42 CEST 2006

Hello,

I plan to set up a dialplan where an invite is generated to an application
server when a user agent emits a given DTMF, sent to OpenSER as a SIP INFO
message. This way, I want to do 3rd party call control.

To begin, I have a rather simple question : how to generate an INVITE
message from OpenSER's dialplan? Is there a particular module? Should I use
a dedicated application server acting as a B2BUA receiving the INFO messages
and generating the INVITEs in return ?

Thank you in advance for your help,

Antoine