[Users] OpenSER Summit: Agenda & Special guests

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 19 10:37:35 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

we are now one week and a half since the registration to OpenSER summit
opened and two weeks and a half to the start of event. At this moment we
have more than 60 registered people and special guests. The numbers
promise a successful event, having there people from all categories of
VoIP business: developers, service providers, device vendors, investors
and standardization bodies.

The agenda is now in very goos shape, covering many aspects of VoIP and
OpenSER, Please have a loot at:

http://www.openser.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=60&Itemid=72

Day by day new special guests join the event. Update list is published at:

http://www.openser.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=61&Itemid=73

Within the summit will be launched a bunch of new services, applications
and extensions. We will keep you updated with these events in the next
days. Because of the logistics and materials we have to prepare, is very
likely that the registration will close several days before the event.
The ones that decide to come afterwards will not benefit of the event's
offerings (meals, brochures, CDs...), but they can attend.

To register, fill and submit the form at:
http://www.openser.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=57&Itemid=71#registration

There is no charge to attend the event. More details on:
http://www.openser.org

Cheers,
Daniel