[Users] Openserctl add: Plase help.....

Ferianto siregar ferianto_voip at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 03:56:48 CEST 2006

Dear Daniel,

  Thank you very much for your help.
First of all I would like to say my apologize to you for my question before.
Because the message that I asked to you before is shown when I tried to add new alias by using
"openserctl alias add" command (not when I add new user). Sorry. and I got it in command prompt.
  This is the message that I got when add new alias:

  [root at localhost root]# openserctl add siregar siregar siregar at pcr.ac.id
  database engine 'MYSQL' loaded
  Control engine 'FIFO' loaded
  is_user: user counter=0
  check_db_alias: alias counter=0
  MySql password for user 'openser at localhost':
  new user 'siregar' added

  [root at localhost root]# openserctl alias add 5000 sip:siregar at pcr.ac.id
database engine 'MYSQL'
  Control engine 'FIFO' loaded
  is_user: user counter=0
check_db_alias: alias counter=0
entering fifo_cmd ul_add aliases 5000 at pcr.ac.id sip:siregar at pcr.ac.id 0 1.00 0 1
  28 4294967295
  200 Added to table
  ('5000','sip:siregar at pcr.ac.id') to 'aliases'
  FIFO command was:
:ul_add:openser_receiver_5268
  aliases
  5000 at pcr.ac.id
sip:siregar at pcr.ac.id
  0
1.00
0
128
4294967295

[root at localhost root]#

  What this number mean?
  0
1.00
0
128
4294967295
  Why this number still appear when I add new alias again?(I still see the same number whether I try to add more new alias)
  I do hope you can help me to give an explanation what those numbers mean?

Thank you very much, Daniel

  Regards,

Ferianto

Daniel-Constantin Mierla <daniel at voice-system.ro> wrote:

On 10/13/06 05:37, Ferianto siregar wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Thank you very much for this chance. Thank you very much for time.
> All, I have a problem in understanding the output when running
> openserctl add command (for adding new user).
> After, I add new user (success), Why this message always appear?
where does it appear? in the logs or in console?

Cheers,
Daniel