[Users] Problem with Call Forwarding

Darryl Ross spam at afoyi.com
Wed Oct 18 06:27:50 CEST 2006

Hey All,

I have tried to set up forwarding using a document for SER which I found
at http://siprouter.onsip.org/doc/gettingstarted/ch10.html. In trying to
get it to work though I am having a couple of issues:

1)
Call forward immediate and not available works, but the billing party is
set to the caller and it needs to be rewritten to be the account doing
the forward.

2)
Call forward busy and no answer don't work at all. The caller's phone
drops the call and the forwarding destination phone does not ring at all.

I believe the solution to both of those problems is the same: find out
how branching works and set it up properly, but I am struggling to find
some documentation to help.

Does anyone have a sample config they can send me. I'm sure it would
help enormously!

I'm using OpenSER 1.1.0 with mediaproxy 1.7.2 on debian sarge.

Regards
Darryl