[Users] polycom on hold, IN IP4 0.0.0.0 and force_rtp_proxy()

Benko benkokakao at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 13:37:06 CEST 2006

Hmm, actually this parameter is set to 0(default).
However, in practice it still uses the old standard(rfc2543). There's no
media direction parameter in the sdp-message sent by the polycom for
some reason, although the manual states to do so (firmware 2.0.1). Is it
possible to force this somehow?

regards
christian