[Users] Registration of Polycom SoundPointIP phone with OpenSER

jeevan ravula jeevanravula at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 11:41:14 CEST 2006

Hi Gregoire,
 Thank you for your help.My certificate has validity period of 1 year.I have
some interesting observations to share

from what you said the clock wasn't the same for openser and polycom
phone.Ihave set the clock of both openser and polycom phone to same.

The polycom phone got registered to openser.

Now I tried communicating b/w two polycom phones via openser(with TLS
support).The call gets established randomly.Initially it was only in one
direction but once managed to establish in other direction.

But once the phone gets registered to openser proxy,the time clock aspect is
getting irrelavant.Because each time I boot from boot server the clock time
changes to default settings but still manages to register with openser.

Even though both the polycom phones(soundpointIp 430) are register.I am
unable to establish communication b/w them.The calling party call doesn't
get forwarded to the callee.I am unable to understand the reason.Can you
explain me if possible?

Thanks,
Jeevan.