[Users] rel_1_1_0 CVS seems to be badly broken

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Oct 10 11:16:37 CEST 2006

Hi Juha,

thanks for report!

regarding the ViewCVS - it is how CVS works - the directory structure is
present in all versions (as you cannot delete directories). The cvs
clients avoids checking out directories which are not marked for the
requested tag/branch, but it looks like viewCVS is not doing it for
directories, but only for files - as you can see, in rel_1_1_0, the mi,
modules/xmpp, modules/imc are empty.

about the error in anonymous checkout - not sure what is the problem,
but I posted an ticket with the sourceforge team for helping with this -
see ticket 1574344 on the support request tracker. I hope they will fix
it as soon as possible.

regards,
bogdan