[Users] Openser as an application level gateway

Lindsey Hans Joseph Lao llao at infoweapons.com
Mon Oct 9 13:06:35 CEST 2006

Hello,

Is it possible to configure Openser as an application level gateway? I
am trying to setup a proxy server with Openser running on it and
configured to change the contact header fields of the sip message from a
private address to a public one. In line with this setup, the sip
message is then forwarded to a registrar server. I tried using the
mediaproxy setup on the ser getting started document but the registered
contact address still pertains the private one. Can someone help me on this?

Thanks!