[Users] UN-REGISTER

Carsten Bock openser-list at qbiz.de
Wed Oct 4 22:39:56 CEST 2006

Hi Bogdan,

I guess your right. In my test-case i actually did only insert new
contacts, i did not update any existing contacts; and that is why it
worked as i thought it should.
I will set both parameters in my config, then everything should be happy.
Tomorrow i will look into the usrloc-source, to see if i can create a
patch to move the functionality completely into the usrloc-module.

Thanks in advance,
Carsten