[Users] UN-REGISTER

Carsten Bock openser-list at qbiz.de
Wed Oct 4 13:59:08 CEST 2006

Hi,

After testing this, it works if you set the desc_time_order Parameter in
the usrloc module instead of in the registrar module. Now it even works
properly after restarting the proxy.
I think, the desc_time_order Parameter should be removed from the
registrar module, since it does not work as described in the manual.

Carsten