[Users] ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 1: Duplicate entry '' for key 'phplib_id'

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Oct 4 13:00:15 CEST 2006

ok-  it must be the phplib_id column - can you check its value in the
table? is must not be NULL or empty...

I suspect your openserctl fails to compute the phplib_id and you get a
constant empty string for all subscribers.. do you get any errors? do
you have "md5sum" and "awk" installed on your machine?

regards,
bogdan