[openser] Re: [Users] Who is the rtpproxy current maintainer ?

Jeremie Le Hen jeremie at le-hen.org
Tue Oct 3 23:31:36 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 08:42:01PM +0200, Weiter Leiter wrote:
> >Actually, I have already submitted one patch for the nathelper module in
> >the tracker, but I thought it was reserved only for OpenSER itself,
> >since the CVS repository doesn't seem to hold the RTPProxy sources.
> >
> >Can I really send a patch for RTPProxy on this tracker, or should I
> >contact Maxim Sobolev directly ?
>
> Sorry, I thought your patch was for RTPProxy, while the one I found is only
> for the nathelper module.
> The patch might have to be reviewed by one of OpenSER's developers (though
> I'm rather unconvinced of it's necessity); I'm not sure Maxim's committed to
> both projects. Try posting on devel list.

You had well understood what I said but I didn't explain myself
in the last e-mail.

I have already submitted a patch for the nathelper module, and this
is not the purpose of this thread.  I said this because your were
talking of the tracker and I thought this was only dedicated to
the OpenSER project.

For now, I have a patch for RTPProxy adding the ability to configure
the port range with a command-line switch.  I'm also intending to
make more patches for this project.  Thus, I tried to contact Maxim
Sobolev privately, but both emails bounced.  I know he has an
address for the FreeBSD project, but I don't want to mingle the
two projects.

I will try the email address you gave me, unless there is an official
tracker or mailing-list dedicated for patches for RTPProxy.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen