[Users] complete openser.cfg available?

Ronald Wiplinger ronald at elmit.com
Sun Oct 1 10:03:41 CEST 2006

I would like to see beside the sample and the "advices" to add to the
cfg file a complete cfg file.

Is such a more complese sample available?

I am sure most of the users will use more than just the basics, and most
of them will use the same modules and set-up.
As new user, I face often the problem where to put the snip set from the
documentation.

I think it would be better to comment out all not necessary parts for
the basic, or mention the spot to put in other configuration parts
(anyway only the route() part needs that)

bye

Ronald