[Users] Improper relaying of Invite requests

Kaushik Kumar kaushik at rice.edu
Sun Nov 26 19:41:04 CET 2006

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

The client (callee) does register with both its ip address and the port
number.
I had enabled the debug statements in Ser, which shows that the contact
information was indeed stored.

 build_contact(): Created Contact HF: Contact:
<sip:001 at 128.42.3.2:49036;transport=tcp>;expires=1800

I am not using a persistent database to store the contact information, I
guess that should not be a problem.

I am not using NAT at present, as both the clients and the server run within
the same network.

Thank you
Regards
-Kaushik