[Users] VOIP Consultants wanted to build a Scalable ITSP Architecture Using OpenSource Softwares

Shanti kishore Balusu kishorechowdary at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 13:46:51 CET 2006

Hello Guys

We are looking for VOIP Cosultants who can successfully build A Scalable
ITSP Architecture Using OpenSource Softwares something like
http://www.skyyconsulting.com/itsp_voip_asterisk.php.

we are looking for some body who can design & build a scallable highly
redundant sollution with billing which can handle 2000-5000 calls per
second.

we use ILBC for SIP-SIP & GSM for PSTN.

Most of our PSTN hardware is Quintums & Cisco Hardware.

Servers in use Dell 1850,1950,2950.

we need u to give us the complete source code of what u r deploying on our
servers(Very Important).

UA can be a Softphone or a IP Phone or a PDA with VOIP(wifi).

If u think u can a provide a good sollution for our requirement at a low
cost please contact me offlist with ur sollution & pricing..

Thanx & Regards
Kishore Chowdary