[Users] polycom phone proxy failover question

Zahid Mehmood zm23 at columbia.edu
Tue Nov 21 23:28:33 CET 2006

Hi,
    I am having difficulty configuring polycom phone to failover when
one proxy server is not available.  I've configured the phone to use
sip naptr records that  provides two proxy server names.  I've
configured the "retry timeout" and "retry max count" however, when
proxy1 is not available, polycom phone does not send requests to proxy2.

   Is there any other option I need to configure?   I've tried this
on polycom 430 and 601 models.

Thanks is advance for your help.

--
Zahid Mehmood