[Users] Using LCR

Bruno Machado bsmufu at yahoo.com.br
Tue Nov 21 15:35:16 CET 2006

Hi all

I'm working with LCR and I'm trying the follow situation:

I have 5 devices that are using 3 carries. Look the LCR table below:

prefix | from_uri | grp_id | priority
5511    %               1            0
5512    %                    2                0
5521    %                    3                0
55         %                    1                0

It works fine. But I want my voip uses only the route 2 wherever I call. I tried to use 'sip:1234%' in from_uri column but didnt work how I want. If I insert a new line:

55        sip:1234%    2            0

and call to '5511XXXXXX', the select route will be '1' and not '2'. It will work if I change to:

5511     sip:1234%    2            0

This way works fine. But I dont want to duplicate all the lines in the table when I want to priority a route to a specific user.

The 'preferred' route is that have a longest prefix in the table. The module LCR tells:

"Matching gateways are then ordered for forwarding purpose
(1) according to longest user part match,
(2) according to gateway's priority
(3) randomly"

There are a way to force Openser to select the line that has the longest 'from_uri'?

Thanks a lot.

Bruno Machado

http://br.mobile.yahoo.com/mailalertas/