[Users] innodb tables

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Mon Nov 20 15:22:39 CET 2006

I am using OpenSER successfully (not in production yet, but will be in a
month or so) using ndbcluster.  I am, however, using MySQL 5.1.11 (it's
beta) and disk-based tables.  I don't think that will make much of a
difference so long as you have enough memory for your tables if you are
using 5.0.

Regards,
- Brad