[Users] innodb tables

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Mon Nov 20 08:55:33 CET 2006

Hi,
Can i use the default table type as INNODB for all my mysql tables in openser database.
Can someone please tell me the fundamental drawback of using innodb type instead of myisam. My only concern is the limitaion of myisam to 4GB which requires continous backup of acc table data as it gets to its limit very soon.
I am asking this since openser also specifies the default table type as myisam, so before changing the table type I just needed some expert advice on any performance related issues.

thanks in advance,

w/regards,
Jayesh