[Users] Re: [Devel] new presence server

Chris Robson Chris.Robson at nrl.navy.mil
Tue Nov 14 14:34:25 CET 2006

Daniel
I'm side tracked from this for the moment and did not want to leave you
hanging, I didnt notice the "SUBSCRIBE with Expires 0", when I can get
back to it, I tests for that.......
As for Gaim, most of the pieces for addressing the Gaim issue have been
identified and the now I need to figure out how to make the needed
changes, which so far looks to be just API mods and/or enhancements to
Gaim.

....Chris