Fw: [Users] TM : retransmission timers

Kim Il kim_il_s at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 12:46:27 CET 2006

I can see what you are hinting at, but I guess that the users are the unbiased party that should do the judgment and not the parties who have something to gain.

cheers

Weiter Leiter <bp4mls at googlemail.com> wrote: This features comparisons are not to last for too long, some performance comparisons would also be nice. After all, there are plenty of UA-level stacks out there. At least now that both projects get to have stable releases after forking and some core functionality remained shared.

I wonder what "unbiased" organization will take up the challenge. :-)

On 11/8/06, Kim Il <kim_il_s at yahoo.com > wrote:Mike,

this is a really good start and we should collect these things  so as to help the  community to take the right choice. I would also suggest that what ever ground breaking issues we list we stay at the functional level (I do not think anyone is helped by using a description containing "allowing carrier grade platforms" and similar marketing phrases).

cheers
{truncated because too large}

Sponsored Link

Talk more and pay less. Vonage can save you up to $300 a year on your phone bill. Sign up now.