[Users] TM : retransmission timers

Greg Fausak lgfausak at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 05:21:41 CET 2006

You can go to openser.org's website and read about how
how openser and ser are related.

http://www.openser.org/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=40&Itemid=61

They are now two separate bodies of code, maintained by
two different groups.  Each one has gone off and implemented
and support what they think is important. Both projects
are open source projects, anyone is certainly welcome
to contribute to either.

-g