[Users] Connect two OpenSER...

Ovidiu Sas sip.nslu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 15:01:40 CET 2006

Hi Steffen,

You could try the following scenario:
Phone "a" is registering with Server "A" and is using Server "A" for
outgoing calls
Phone "b" is registering with Server "B" and is using Server "B" for
outgoing calls

When "a" wants to call "b", it will place a call to "A",  On "A" you
can use the lcr module to route the call to "B".  Same thing for "B"
routing calls to "A".

Hope this helps,
Ovidiu Sas