[Users] Re: [Serusers] new major SER pre-release, Ottendorf, is out for testing

Rao Ramaratnamma raramarat at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 16:07:00 CET 2006

Thank you very much.

I am now in learning phase, can someone possibly bring me to the speed
and explain how SER compares to OPENSER. I only found this:
http://openser.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=44

and it seems to be outdated now.

rr

P.S.: excuse my crossposting but I think this is relevant with this question.