[Users] Sip Provider

John Shellhouse jwshel at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 4 16:07:07 CET 2006

Hello Everyone,

I have finally got my sip router up and its running well, tested it to be
true -thus far -  with asterisk backend w/PSTN.   Now, i want to start
offering services, but only have one pstn channel.  I was hoping that
someone could advice me on a service provider that is willing to allow me to
route calls to their sip router for a (monthly) fee, and if this is possible
so I can offer services to users without being limited to a single channel
and then I can see how sip simulatenous calls really perform?    Advice?
How much is fee for this type of situation to me (approximately range)?
Please can some-1 provide me with recommendations providers?  I need this
for me betterment soon.

Help?

jwshel