[Users] multiple domain best practices?

Greg Fausak lgfausak at gmail.com
Wed May 31 22:11:04 CEST 2006

When setting up Line 1 on the SPA3000 check out the 'Proxy'
setting.  That's the domain.  If you like, you can set Proxy to
'foo.bar' and you
can set 'Outbound Proxy' to 'proxy.foo.bar', then you can tell SIPURA to
use the outbound proxy with 'Use Outbound Proxy'.

Anyway, I think this is the domain you are looking for... I don't have
a 3000, but, that's
the way it looks on my old 2xxx sipura.

SIPURA is really an awesome device, you can do just about anything.

-g