[Users] OpenSER and Redundancy

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed May 31 16:52:13 CEST 2006

We tried to use OpenSER in a redundant fashion (three servers all pointing to the same database), but got unexpected results. We gave up after posting questions to this list multiple times and getting incomplete half answers to our questions, about something that the 'documentation' says is supported.

Doug