[Users] OpenSER dimensioning. How many calls/sec can it set up?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed May 31 11:23:40 CEST 2006

Hi,

simple SIP-Proxy  refer to a simple config file, like the one provided
by default by openser.
Performance will decrease once your script complexity increases.

but notice that if you do not use any kind of media relay, the proxy is
not affected by the number of parallel calls since it;s transaction
stateful and not dialog stateful....so you can have hundred of thousands
of call in parallel with 0 load on the proxy.

regards,
bogdan