[Users] dispatcher module and rewritehost vs forward

Script Head scripthead at gmail.com
Wed May 31 03:43:50 CEST 2006

My question was about the use of rewritehostport in conjunction with the
dispatcher module.

I see the syntax that's required by rewritehostport yet I am strugging to
understand how to take the result set of the dispatcher ds_select_dst
command and pass it to the rewritehostport. For some reason I thought that
uri:host and uri:port where the resulting variables out of ds_select_dst,
no?