[Users] Call Hunting: use Avpop or LCR module ?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Tue May 30 23:04:41 CEST 2006

Hello,

On 05/30/06 19:47, Rafael J. Risco G.V. wrote:
> hi
> I would like to read some opinions to know which method its better to
> implement Call Hunting, using serial forking with 'avpops' or 'lcr'
> module 'load_contacts()/next_contact()' functions, does someone has an
> example of any of these methods?
if it is a global scope you can use any of them, Which is better?
Depends on your environment and how you organize  your data.

If is per user, then avpops is more suitable. An example of using avpops
you can find at:

http://www.voice-system.ro/docs/avpops/ar01s08.html#ex_serial_forking

Cheers,
Daniel