[Users] Unknown value error

Giuseppe Parlato gparlato at tnet.it
Tue May 30 00:25:15 CEST 2006

Hello
is there a way to ignore an attribute value when I make an authorization request to MsSQL database? that value is not important I think and it creates an error:

ERROR:
radius_xlat:  '122 at domain.com'
rlm_sql (sql): sql_set_user escaped user --> '122 at domain.com'
radius_xlat:  'VoIP_Radius '122 at domain.com''
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 16
radius_xlat:  ''
radius_xlat:  'VoIP_Radius '122 at domain.com','',                                   '','192.168.1.1','''
rlm_sql: Failed to create the pair: Unknown value VoIP for attribute Service-Type
rlm_sql (sql): Error getting data from database
radius_xlat:  ''

MsSQL authorization queries:

authorize_check_query = "VoIP_Radius '%{User-Name}'"
authorize_reply_query = "VoIP_Radius '%{User-Name}','%{Calling-Station-Id}',   \
                                '%{Called-Station-Id}','%{NAS-IP-Address}','%{h323-conf-id}','VoIP'"

I tried to remove value VoIP from authorization query but the problem doesn't expire.

Giuseppe

Thank you