[Users] SQL query to generate CDR out of ACC logs

olivier.taylor olivier.taylor at gmail.com
Fri May 26 22:11:58 CEST 2006

something like that maybe ;)

SELECT t1.from_uri as Caller,  t1.to_uri as Callee,
TIMEDIFF(t2.time, t1.time) as Duration,  t1.time as CallDate
FROM acc t1, acc t2  WHERE t1.sip_callid = t2.sip_callid AND
((t1.fromtag = t2.fromtag and t1.totag = t2.totag) OR
 (t1.fromtag = t2.totag and t1.totag = t2.fromtag)) AND
 t1.sip_method='ACK' AND
 t2.sip_method='BYE'
order by t1.time desc

Olivier