[Users] OpenSER dimensioning. How many calls/sec can it set up?

Fri May 26 15:53:59 CEST 2006

olivier.taylor wrote:
> what about the type of server used? (processor(s) memory,...)

Of course the processor matters. But if you get only 3 calls/second on a
decent system, you may get 10 calls per second on a high performance
system. But you did not eliminate the bottleneck.

If you have slow backends (DB, DNS, radius) you may also try to increase
the number of thread (childrens) to allow more concurrent transactions.

regards
klaus