[Users] Call-ID discrepancy

Sam Lee sam.lee at super.net.sg
Wed May 24 14:58:18 CEST 2006

Because of this , it causes a problem for my RTPproxy.
My RTP proxy reference the same dialog by the call-id , so if it is
different from the initial call-id, the entire dialog will be
interpreted as 2 separated sessions and RTP ports allocated differently.
The end result ? , one way voice.

Is this kind of behaviour correct ?