[Users] Regard on oepnser and softphone

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 09:20:42 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

I need help from you.
Please sovle my issue in regard openser and softphone .
I installed openser and  x-lite softphone in box.
In  ' LAN '  network its working fine.

But  I keep openser server in other place  giving  with specific public ip
as sip-domain and also sip-proxy damain.
its not working its give " Time out contact network admin "

What i need to give  "listen " parameter in openser.cfg , i gave ip address
of the system, if i gave the public ip as " listen " parameter  its giving
the error... in Dedug mode...

These are my issues..

please help me. please excuse in my english if any mistakes..

--
Thanks and Regards with cheers
Sunkara Ravi Prakash (Voip Developer)