[Users] Re: [Serusers] router with qos and compatible with stun

Mon May 22 09:33:15 CEST 2006

Evan Borgström wrote:
> 	I want SDSL that can handle 20-26 simultaneous calls. What codec are
> these calls using?
>
> 	As for a router, how "savvy" is your customer and/or you? The best bang
> for you buck is to get a Linksys or Asus router based on the Broadcom
> chipset and run OpenWRT[1] on it...

I have problems with OpenWRT as does port preserving. Every client taht
uses port 5060 local will be mapped to the same external port (5060).
Thus incoming calls will only be forwarded to the last registered client.

I had to configure all the LAN clients with different local SIP ports.

regards
klaus