[Users] how to build RPM packages

Ron Winacott ronw at somanetworks.com
Wed May 17 18:59:44 CEST 2006

On an RPM based system, Redhat, Fedora you need to build OpenSER and
install it onto the system. Then using the rpmspec that matches where
you installed it, you feed the spec file to the rpmbuild command.
This will create (by copying the installed files) a new xxx.rpm file.

man rpmbuild for more information.

ronw