[Users] Active Passive role supported in UAs

Ladislav Andel ladia6 at centrum.cz
Tue May 16 13:41:23 CEST 2006

Actually, it might be divided into three categories:

1) UA is advertising its role
2) UA is not advertising its role but can be set to be active or passive
(some Cisco gateways can do it)
3) UA can be set by sending a=direction:passive (or active) from SIP
proxy. This will make the UA passive or active.

Any ideas about this topic?