[Users] clustering

Edson 4lists at gmail.com
Wed May 10 22:28:28 CEST 2006

I use this kind of clustering, but there is a performance penalty. Not so
high, but...

Also, in the meantime, how about try a double-chained t_replicate
configuration in conjunction with DB cache? In case of a double replication,
I understand that it would only update the DB. Am I thinking in a, at least,
reasonable way?

Edson.