[Users] Database AVP

Andreas Granig andreas.granig at inode.info
Wed May 10 20:16:42 CEST 2006

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> This is why the people who know the product the best, the developers, should be the ones writing the documentation.

Writing really good documentation is rarely the strength of developers.
Maybe because things which confuse others are often just obvious to them
because they developed it.

The only thing I'm missing, especially in the modules documentation, is
the exact description of parameters, flags and so on (an example is the
avpops doc with its listed but undocumented extra flags). Well, maybe I
WOULD enhance the docs, but here comes the next problem: lack of time :)

Andy