[Users] Re: openser radius tutorial

G.Jacobsen g_jacobsen at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 10 10:56:58 CEST 2006

Daniel,

thanks for the tutorial.

I do not see anything mentioned in the tutorial regarding the debian package
"openser-radius-modules" - which you are the author of.

Does the package for Debian Sarge provide the same functionality as
described in the tutoral until step 4.2. ?

Thanks in advance for clarifiying the matter.

Cheers

Gerry