[Users] NEW MODULE : dialog support

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue May 9 16:17:54 CEST 2006

Hi Greg,

the module just offer basic dialog support - it is able to keep dialog
information for calls and to match all sequential requests.

The direct usage for the moment is that allows you to count the current
calls. Also it offers a rich devel interface that allows more complex
modules to be build on top of it (docs also covers the devel section).

the usage is simple - there are no functions; as in accounting, you just
mark by flag the initial requests you want to keep the dialog for.

In the future more complex dialog ops will be built, like AVPs per
dialog, location hiding, call termination, etc.

regards,
bogdan