[Users] Redundancy

Mike Williams mwilliams at etc1.net
Mon May 8 23:44:53 CEST 2006

On Monday 08 May 2006 03:18, Javier Ramirez wrote:

Perhaps you should look into DNS SRV records for your domain, so that all
requests routed to proxy.com will routed to openser1.proxy.com,
openser2.proxy.com, and openser3.proxy.com based on a weighting system.

With a clustered database backend, such as MySQL cluster, you have gained
redundancy.

Can anyone else comment on possible problems with using one database for many
OpenSER instances, all sharing the same tables, etc.?

---Mike